Terms and conditions
© Moreton Bay Regional Council 2022
Moreton Bay Regional Council supports and encourages the reuse of its information (including data), and endorses the use of the Australian Governments' Open Access and Licensing Framework.
Moreton Bay Regional Council material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. However, this does not extend to the insignia, branding and trade marks, and where otherwise indicated.
Please give attribution to: © Moreton Bay Regional Council 2016.
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Third party material
Moreton Bay Regional Council has taken steps to both identify third-party material and secure permission for its reproduction and reuse. If you believe content has been made available without permission, please contact us.
- trade marks, insignia, Coat of Arms, logos and branding - not to be reproduced without the copyright owner's permission;
- images, reports or other documents where it is noted that all rights are reserved - not to be reproduced without the copyright owner's permission;
- stock images - not to be reproduced without the copyright owner's permission, e.g. iStock, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, etc.
- images and text in Moreton Bay Region Libraries' catalogue - not to be reproduced without the copyright owner's permission;
- all images relating to exhibitions hosted by Moreton Bay Regional Council's art galleries and museums - not to be reproduced without the copyright owner's permission; and
- websites linked from Moreton Bay Regional Council's website are provided for convenience and not necessarily endorsed by Council.
- you may use all material posted by us on these channels under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence;
- material posted by any other person, such as public users, after 1 May 2016 is deemed to be made available to you by that person under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence as a condition of use of that channel; and
- material posted by any other person, such as public users, prior to 30 April 2016 belongs to the person who posted the material and you should obtain permission from that person to reuse their material beyond the ways permitted under the Copyright Act 1968.
For further information about the copyright in this website, please contact :
Moreton Bay Regional Council
PO Box 159
Caboolture, QLD 4510
Phone: (07) 3205 0555
To the extent possible under law, the material on this website is supplied as-is and as-available, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. This includes, without limitations, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not known or discoverable. Where disclaimers of warranties are not allowed in full or in part, this disclaimer may not apply.
To the extent possible under law, Moreton Bay Regional Council will not be liable to you on any legal theory (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or other losses, costs, expenses, or damages arising out of the use of the material on this website. Where a limitation of liability is not allowed in full or in part, this limitation may not apply.